AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Gosh, what's happened to the hc AVZ threads the last few days?...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Gosh, what's happened to the hc AVZ threads the last few days? ........

someone appears to have taken out the garbage and replaced it with some remotely sensible posts, even the trolls seem to be holding back showing some rare restraint.

All we need now is some cherries on top by way of positive company announcements, and we will be off motoring down the highway back to some sustained healthy interactions between AVZ hc posters.

On a personal note, at this time I'm in the camp that thinks a TO is way more likely (this year) than SH waiting till mid/late 2024 for some sort of resolution. I think the DRC/ El Presidente needs/wants closure, an enormous amount of damage is being done to his gov, and they'll want this wrapped up soon asap imo to save face and try to salvage what has been exposed as blatant corruption at the highest level by gov officials.

On price predictions.... throwing darts at a board, LTR to sell for $3 bucks (it's underground) wink.png PLS is probably worth $5 bucks (a smallish deposit needs work, yeah it's in AUS that's a plus) sneaky.png AVZ is probably worth $4 bucks, but hey we might be forced to take $3 bucks plus some extra for the pain of having to endure the ars....es that were allowed to run amuck under FT. biggrin.png

SY cool.png... just my best guess at this time, have a great evening AVZ holders and others

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.