AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77537

1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    seriously, you dont see whats changed? I find that hard to believe, because even as you say the "risk is riskier than ever".

I'm not sure when you entered, however there has been a great deal of change. We are suspended by the ASX, we have had our mining licence decree canceled, Cominiere is attempting to dissolve our joint venture, the MoM has outlined concerns that relations between the JV partners have stalled the Project's development. All of that is information based on fact, as you put it, even allowing for some various interpretations. We are engaged in multiple long-term legal actions for our very survival as a company. That wasnt the case before. Platitudes over 'the bigger the risk the bigger the reward' aside, the reward hasnt changed, at least until the release of the updated DFS, but the levels of risk certainly have. I understand these risks, even if I didnt put enough emphasis on their potential result when i had the chance. But in any case there's nothing a holder can do about it for the present but continue to make their own assessments ahead of any further change, in case a point is reached where other options are available. And that's kinda what we are doing here with our conjecture.

However the problem I see with your point about waiting until a mine is no longer feasible....is that at that point the mine will no longer be feasible. Which would mean we've lost the ability to develop it. Which in all probability means there won't be anything TO sell by that point. You talk about not selling your shares on open, which is fine, i might not either given that if we are able to open again we have likely achieved some level of resolution on outstanding issues. Its not the making it actually TO a reopening where a holder can sell, whilst maintaining our licence to develop Manono, that is currently the major concern. So having done a renewed level of DD and an assessment of current risks, thats why I feel we've reached a point where a negotiated outcome, perhaps through a takeover, is the most feasible pathway towards a positive conclusion.

Anyway I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on our respective viewpoints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.