AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

interesting post sf120, option A vs option B ......As you...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    interesting post sf120, option A vs option B redface.png......

As you suggest if FT were to talk large behind closed doors in China with Xi Ping, would he give him a serve for China taking to bigger clip for too little return....maybe, or politically where is the payoff if you do not have an audience, if he's going to be silent about this get-together.

The upcoming election is getting very close one thing we all know about FT agenda is he won't do anything to jeopardize his chances for a second term and almost everything he does from now on is going to revolve around that issue and not much else imo, so what = votes?

So how much damage can Xi Ping do to FT politically prior to the election if all of a sudden FT decides he's the man and gives him a serve behind closed doors, which at the moment and for some time I might add, hasn't really been his strong point rolleyes.png or has it been on display for all to see (MOM, MOP)?

To me, unless FT is actually running some sort of 'double-blind' as some suggest (and it is possible) against the dodgy corrupt ministers in his gov he will chase support from Xi Ping and anyone else for that matter, the US included, if it = votes, he won't alienate any major political power at the 11th hour for any reason imo.

I still struggle to comprehend why FT continues to fail to even acknowledge AVZ exists, by now you would think it would be to his advantage to cover his bets both ways.

From AVZs perspective (its SH), we are 'all in' on NF and the BOD having a lot, lot, more intel than us punters are presently privileged to at this time, in terms of behind-the-scenes negotiations to advance a positive outcome for all stakeholders aimo.

SYcool.png ps i can't wait to wake up one morning greeted with an announcement, that says simply "It's all sorted SH" you can now get on with your life!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.