AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hey mate, don't scare the crap out of the trolls, have some...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Hey mate, don't scare the crap out of the trolls, have some consideration.

Just imagine how much their empty lives will be affected if the announcement comes through stating...

TO
    Something like,
    After much negotiations, AVZ decided that it was in everyone's best interest to sell their stake in Dathcom at a bargain price of 2.96c per share (lock stock and barrel) after much negotiations with all interested parties a new cartel is to be formed made up of the following entities....................................................................... It was also decided that the DRC gov would now retain a stake of 15% in this partnership.

The DRC government came to the understanding that AVZ had in fact earnt the right to be granted the mining license and realised that it would be in everyone's interest that it would make up part of this negotiation and agreement between the DRC government AVZ and the new cartel.

AVZ agreed to drop all pending and outstanding legal cases it brought against the P@#$%**&#@s that attempted to steel un lawfully that is the Manono Lithium (don't 4get the tin) project that it was the only genuine party prepared to stump the funds, put in the sweat, do the hard yards and follow the DRC mining code to the letter, as demanded by its President (Mr do not bribe anyone or else!!!) to make it the jewel in the crown that it is now destined to be, for the hard-working soles of the DRC.

The CEO of AVZ said we would have very much liked to have developed this project to completion and commissioning to have shown the DRC and its hard-working people how Australians would run this incredible project, in contrast to what has been decided, however, we just didn't feel the love.

ps this is just my take on what the big announcement could be.
    Regards Geoffrey Robertson (fingers crossed tongue.png)

SY cool.png, have a great day all AVZrs, I don't think it can be too much longer b4 we hv a result, Felix must put this to bed soon to have a snowflake's chance of retaining power aimo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.