AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

One of the likely reasons my friend you will find that Al...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    One of the likely reasons my friend you will find that Al Presidente will be knocking himself out to make this (or similar) 'Geoffrey Robinson-type deal' of the century stick/happen imo, is for the simple fact that he is not so stupid and would have absolutely NO intention of carrying the can for team CHINA inc to continue to make huge profits while his arse and his countries are on the line (forever and a day) for one of the biggest likely lawsuits it's ever seen. Already flagged @ 10 billion gringo dollars by AVZs CEO, and that my little buddy was prior to the now recently completed drilling campaign that took place and undoubtedly has redefined the size and scale of the footprint of our white gold deposit to be mined by the lucky owner for the next F.....g 50 years.

Undoubtedly the lucky (likely) big three CHINA entities by now have asked for a copy of this document to be left on the desk so they can peruse the absolute eye-watering numbers eek.png and can then extrapolate that to what it will = in USD. Simply Staggering would be the first thought that comes to mind IMO.

So do you still feel lucky punk........................... well do yuh sneaky.png, how is that handicap going by the way.....

SY cool.png, Some light-hearted banter nothing more, have a great day all, we continue to patiently wait and see what will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.