AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

G'day everyone, this is just a bit of a rambling post (surprise,...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    G'day everyone, this is just a bit of a rambling post (surprise, surprise wink.png), I thought I would go back through the threads today and do some 'fact checks' mainly on hoots and some general history (advanced) search's prior to and around AVZs absolute peak SP which was achieved on Monday 4th of April 2022 @ approximately 10.20 am.

I got slightly sidetracked from just the chart thread and ended up here with 'smileatimes' post above, which was one of only two that posted at the absolute high of $1.36, although it means little really, the posts a week prior to this point and a week beyond (if you get the chance) are imo a fun light-hearted read especially if you are curious about the mood and dynamics of the day from the AVZ community at the time when we were firing on all cylinders.

Firstly given so much time is wasted these days on responding to any of hoots posts (or others for that matter) which really imo are insignificant in the scheme of things, meaning he like most of us here will have almost (if not) zero effect on whatever the outcome is to be down the road for AVZ and its Shareholders, then the ? why bother getting your K......s in a knot, there are better things to do and even waste your time on, if you like me have a bit of that luxury.

FTR for what it's worth, personally I feel although he and others here for that matter sometimes act like you might imagine someone that is short AVZ might act, with these often random meaningless posts, I doubt he is short AVZ, he is just hoots and has got stuck a bit like a vinyl record with a deep, a very deep scratch, that won't allow the needle to escape the groove and advance to the next track and it's nothing more than that, theres no sense to be made of it, probably happens to all of us at some point in time during our lives.

I think most here would be better served to focus on what your individual strategy might be going forward given the various ways this might play out, hopefully in the not-too-distant future.

My GUESS is still TO, this S Show is all on FT imo, mom and mop and the clan of clowns (all probably just bit players in the scheme of things, simply pawns) were allowed to run free because FT authorised it to happen. It would appear he has simply treated AVZ and its SH with contempt imo and it should be a warning to all others just like the French, to step very carefully before investing millions in his country, in AVZs case, 100mil.

For FT to allow this to go on so long as it has with little sign of any real attempt to resolve this dilemma gives a real insight into the lack of leadership that his unfortunate community have been subjected to and its no wonder they are treated so poorly by the tyrants that really run the show in the DRC and have done so for way to long now.

All eyes are now on FT, he needs to get this sorted quickly, so much damage has been done and what worthwhile reputation he or the DRC had is vanishing awful fast amongst the international investment community imo. There are no more pawns to sacrifice and throw under the bus, sort it or you my friend as mentioned previously, not China are on the hook for a 10 billion $ PLUS lawsuit imo, no quarter will be given, and you will be relentlessly pursued through the international courts until we are treated in accordance with the trust and faith we invested in you and your country, your laws, your mining code, your word, we will not roll over! sneaky.png

SYcool.png, have a great evening all, we are a day closer, that's all I definitely know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.