AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yeah it is fake having inserted NF & co into the picture/post. I...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Yeah it is fake having inserted NF & co into the picture/post. I get that David from the bird might have made it more obvious by asking why isnt Nige & AVZ mentioned.....given every man and his dog probably realises we are one of the most brutally honest companies that has tried to carry out business and do the right thing by the DRC, the Gov and its people.

We can clearly demonstrate we are doing the hard yards with no short cuts, but this fortitude is not being either recognised or rewarded in anyway by the actions of FT or the DRC Gov imo.

It appears FT has come out from hiding and is now showing his true colours for all to see, no longer is he just using his pawns mom or mop to sell his BS..t about being open for business, his speech is c..p with not much substance that stands up to scrutiny. Those that are fully across the facts can now see his rhetoric does not seem to align with his actions imv.

NF & co have been left no choice by FTs insenserity by way of his behaviour over this fiasco in taking him and his government to the international court to expose the blatant corruption that is on display here.

SY. hv a great Sunday AVZrs and at least thr is more footy and motor racing on TV 2mrw, fingers crossed we get a big TO offer soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.