AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-77888

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I have just checked the definition of 'rasism' according to Oxford Dictionary and, I as far as I can tell, I don't see any rasist remarks here, not a single one....

Maybe I have missed some in other threads as I don't read them all but I doubt it - having not seen even one single rasist post here in this very long thread, what are the chances of finding rasist posts in other AVZ threads considering the fact that the very same posters post in all these threads?
    I would think none or very slim.

If the DRC politicians who have had *anything* to do with AVZ read HC, which I very much doubt, than it is a good thing.

And if they feel offended? What can I say? I, as an AVZ shareholder, feel offended too by these very politicians' actions.

AVZ did all the hard yakka, spent *years* in the DRC, just look at the pictures (in their reports) of all these thousands of samples dug up from deep underground which were then assayed, look at the huge effort that went into compiling all sorts of studies and reports, building Manono camp, liasing with local communites, bending backwards to make everybody happy, all done in good faith....

....and when we were awarded the MoM's decree and were about, within a few days, to get the mining licence, we got the middle finger from them.

One last thing...
    If AVZ have decided, presumably on DLA Piper advice, to take the DRC to ICSID because they couldn't reason with them over many months, it is very telling, it shows who we are dealing with, what sort of people they must be.

Been watching today a couple of youtube clips with Felix Tshisekedi (still trying to figure this guy out), here are the lilnks for those interested:

(1) An interview, about a month ago, around 20 minute mark Felix mentions Manono but does *not* mention what he should have.

(2) Here below he addresses the bishops, more intersting from around 3 min mark

(3) Below is a link to an article which talks about the conflict between FT and the clergy:

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-africa/2023/06/congo-president-and-bishops-at-odds-over-democracy-electoral-reform
    Last edited by VictoriaCoast: 10/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.