AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I would like to encourage/suggest to all posters here that we do...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    I would like to encourage/suggest to all posters here that we do not (further) willingly turn Hotcopper into another twitter, with modified or fake news!

Although I realize this type of activity originally spawned from the various bad actors in this space almost since time began for AVZ, this type of war causes confusion amongst those that come here for both facts and the opinions of others that might have something extra (hopefully of value) to contribute.

If in our counter activity/war against those that would try and muddy the waters of what is truly and rightfully AVZs entitlement to being awarded their hard-earned and methodical approach to obtaining the mining license, as set out as per the DRC mining code, is also of the nature in miss representing the original article or statement that is presented to the reader then the reader of that document has to spend so much more of their valuable time to determine whether it is fake news!

Fake news is unlikely to win the war here in my opinion, it's more likely just going to cause confusion as to what is possibly the state of play, and that's already quite difficult to determine given the cone of silence that the lawyers are probably insisting on, hence the significant range of scenarios that are being brought to bare.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that posters or other bloggers on other platforms should not have a counter-offensive in this war, I'm merely suggesting that when you edit or splice into an original published article or speech that you clearly state at the point where you have added in 'YOUR CREATIVE PIECE' that you are transparent so that all here (and probably on other platforms as well for that matter) understand what is your actual intention rather than all of us having to be Fg Sherlock Holmes on everything we read, to get to the actual facts. To not do so is in fact deliberately miss leading and treating your fellow investors with contempt.

AIMO.

SYcool.png I hope all AVZrs have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.