AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I tend to agree with you, those poor souls that foolishly in a...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    I tend to agree with you, those poor souls that foolishly in a moment of weakness went short AVZ, on what is well established as one of, if not the largest discovered high quality lithium deposits on the planet, (a special hello goes out to mining8biggrin.png) must be having kittens as the pennies drop, I guess that's what greed does to those that don't understand fundamentals, what were they thinking one must ask.........its a very sad situation (EJ)

Oh well, at this time all we can wish for (or hope for 4 that matter) I guess is that they didn't put more in than they can afford to lose with their short positions, my thoughts are with you and your families at this time.

Shorts I sincerely wish you all the best and try not to be too hard on yourselves, take this as a life lesson and learn by it, would be my best advise, as they say 'if it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger'.frown.png

SYcool.png, a special wish today to all those that unfortunately went shot AVZ try and have a pleasant day.
    Last edited by Super yacht: 02/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.