AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-78099

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Hootz is senile sorry to say, ASB has always had an angle on everything since I first encountered him on the GXY threads years ago. Yes he got a few right over the years, but from my personal count he got a whole lot wrong. ASB’s accounts of successful investing have never added up over the years.

Im sure he’s made good coin but his accounting of this leaves some enormous donuts in his stories.

Too many donut investors spreading their views over here and I don’t give many of them much time, these investors try to pull all the goodness out of a stock and leave it like a dry outer ring with nothing left.

Yes these buggers are generally shorting the stock, yes they seem generally concerned, yes to occasionally claim to hold, yes they occasionally claim they are only here to help current holders.

Give me a fricken break!

AVZ has a hell of a long road to get back on track, this 15 months in suspension is not going to suddenly end with a mine being built in less than 3 years.

We have much to do and a few bridges to mend after we eventually get this bloody license.

Whats another 6-12 months to get some progress, when it’s been Groundhog Day for nearly a year and a half.

And yes, I won’t my bloody $80k back with serious interest at some stage thanks Nigel….

Otherwise all good thanks folks. Hope you all have a great night and other stocks are propping you up right now.

GLTA……..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.