AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My concerns remain....Given enough time this asset will likely...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    My concerns remain....

Given enough time this asset will likely be THE premier lithium source, but do we have enough fuel (cash) left in the tank to be the ones to do it.... we know we are in a fight and we are being bled out.... management have been very guarded about releasing too much information (due to the detractors) which requires a lot of faith from investors... if in the next ~6 months we get an ML, all indications are the rest of the dominos are lined up cath deal and debt financing through to production.... if however we run out of cash before a resolution, how much of the company do we have to give up raising more cash? Or on what terms will we be able to go into debt... we likely still have a debt facility we can tap... then you start thinking, well have management been acting in the best interests of shareholders if we are forced into a raise or expensive debt, wouldn't it have been more prudent to stop spending until disputes were settled?

Its all theoretical because we don't have the facts.... thats what is all the more frustrating about this situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.