AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-78647

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Hi Cruiser,

Straight down to that level hey? If you can't shout down another posters information with logic then attack their holding status or dig up and old post and try and find some dirt. We call this the caveman response. LOL

But well done. You dug up my first post on AVZ in which was addressed to a specific holder who claimed to have a lot of knowledge on the subject but as his response clearly spelled out he had none. Although you chose to edit my original post, my questions still stand and I get the feeling that the answers aren't to be found here. Going by your hostility I can only assume the questions themselves raise concerns for you.

How about we remain focused on the discussion about AVZ and keep it civilized. Nobody is going to steal your shares as a result of this conversation. Nobody is going to make you do anything that you don't want to do. We aren't preparing our depositions for court here and nothing discussed is going to change the outcome. We are only discussing publicly available information. This is a safe place where we can talk, ask questions and hopefully all learn. Thats the point of this forum.

So big boy, can you please put it back in your pants and can we please get back to discussing AVZ? Pretty please.

If you have any answers you wish to contribute then I'm sure that would be appreciated by all. If not thats fine also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.