AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Recently I watched a great Bloomberg interview with twiggy . As...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461

Recently I watched a great Bloomberg interview with twiggy . As you might expect he cut to the heart of the climate change matter with great passion and persuasion. All our futures are now in the hands of all leaders (politicians , corporate , government ) to act responsibly and meet climate change imperative with immediate and visionary leadership and execution . PERIOD. so it starts with talking , collaboration , planning and execution and of course urgency . This picture appears to align to this eco-existential war cry ; looks very positive and doesn’t convey an ounce of fear or desperation . I still hold that NF should grease the wheels with sone collaborative concessions now in a seemingly position of strength - we all like gestures of peace and forward movement .

Catl are so important to lithiums future and deployment in the new world of renewable energy . The growth in demand will be staggering in the next 20-30 years (at least) and Manono will be an epicentre - vital to the globe and supplying many continents . The scale of the importance of the resource explains the delays to sone extent and Twiggy’s words are so on point. so seeing pictures of stakeholders around the table or learning of Catls enduring support as partner is hardly surprising . It’s been torturously slow and worrying since suspension but it does “feel” like we are progressing in a positive fashion behind the scenes giving us all just expectations that we will eventually be reunited with our dough and see a healthy profit on our currently locked funds .
    Eric the long since 2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.