AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

G'day AVZrs, I try these days not to post too often as it seems...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    G'day AVZrs,

I try these days not to post too often as it seems to me to be a rather futile process until we get some informed company announcements, which surely must be getting closer, closer,closer, way too many egos over the top on both bat channels these days, that are simply cringe-worthy, (Scarps thks for that grt post the other day, how refreshing to get another no-nonsense platinum post from the master of knowledge in all things lithiumbiggrin.png) Ahh I can't wait for the return of those golden days once more.

In the meantime in my world of (call it what you will) be it 'half glass full, hopium and or blind faith' during this the most tedious process that the bod has probably no other choice but to follow through this most torturous of journeys, that I continue to feel has been inflicted on us (the rightful M L SHldrs) in the main due to the appalling corruption that has been allowed to run the country both in the past and still to the best of my knowledge the present day, however, I still hold a positive view that this mess will be sorted in favour, the true owners of the Manono Lithium project, that are and were the only true investors that believed in the project and its people from the beginning and I expect to completion.

So on a lighter note, I dug up an old chart for those who dare to dream (see below) and ponded what might become of those short positions that are held by the enemies mad.png of all AVZ investors.

This chart goes back to one of the low points SP-wise of AVZ & LTR on the 23rd of March 2020 (note market cap should be added in to get a true & full pic) however, for simplicity's sake the actual SP of AVZ was just $0.05c per and at the same time LTR was just $0.06c per, (yeh i know you wish you had just bought ltr tongue.pngme too ) anyway AVZ ran to $1.36c and quickly retreated to $0.78c thks to the planned and well executed hostile WAR (now 15mths duration) that is yet to be decided and now LTR has hit '3 bucks' (well done sh) on a TO offer. It's worth mentioning that a lot of water has passed under the bridge since that time but most importantly for AVZ its high purity deposit has more than doubled in size plus we have confirmed that every man and his dog will do almost absolutely anything, lie, cheat, steal, to get all of it or part thereof, as it is likely whoever owns it will dictate the lithium market for the foreseeable future, once it comes online. And that my friends is why mongrel Nige will put his teeth through any F.......r that wants a piece for free! So FtFO I say.smile.png

On a lighter note, look at the potential of this chart on open, with our brothers at LTR now 3 bucks!!!! so what price will AVZ open at... is the question? Nige will only bring this back online with the view to completely reaming the shorts, I'm talking about a comprehensive public daking that will be financially devastating to some, so if Nige can put all the pieces together and he must get the timing right as well, those that have been calling a short massacre may yet be proven correct. Time will tell if those who hold both the moral and rightful high ground will be the victors.

I look at the potential of this chart and think of those lyrics 'Fly me to the moon and let me play amongst .....'

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5568/5568411-e47526e69bf439c236dde66cb3980a08.jpg

SYcool.pnghave a great evening all, don't 4 get the footy finals start tonight go the ..............

Last edited by Super yacht: 07/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.