AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

WOW!!!Quality post well worth the wait. More cutting, incisive...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    WOW!!!

Quality post well worth the wait. More cutting, incisive commentary from our feted chartist! You Owlettes would be creaming your strides. And for dessert (right on cue) Stickysh!t follows up with a brilliant right hook…yawn.

On another note, anyone got an idea how poor a grasp of the language Leonard Math had? Someone did mention their suspicions that he may be our resident moron - I’m beginning to lean that way myself. Have thought for a while that his continually putting himself out there as a human punching bag was because he was just dense - still think he’s dense, but coming around to thinking his bitterness towards the board has deeper roots.

And how’s about his recently declared non-holdership?

More importantly, Africa Battery Metals promotion of Serge’s presentation at the DRC battery forum has got me pretty excited that this will bring us good news. At the very least, we’ll get some sort of communication from the company of their take on where we’re at. Was thinking till now that we’d be in a holding pattern for breaking news until the DRC/Cominiere/Zijin blinked closer to ICC/ICSID.
    Last edited by Cobberoonski: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.