AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-79320

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1203
    Looking at your post history shows that you're only interested in talking about posters and not about the stock. Perhaps you should get out and get a life rather than being a keyboard warrior? This forum is a disgrace these days. If someone isn't a holder then they're either short or have an agenda. Holders with this close-minded mentality will never make serious money. Stick your head in the sand at your own peril. And before you say I should get a life, hey, I just got back from a week in Hawaii

There's a lot of people who are interested in a stock who have no financial interest in it. You don't have to have a financial interest in something to be interested in it.

Holders remind me of the Yes campaign for the Voice. Arrogant and name calling for anyone who disagrees. I just hope this stock gets thrashed as much as the Voice will next week. The only difference is that I bet $25k on No @$1.50. That's the maximum the betting agency would let me bet. With AVZ I have no financial interest in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.