AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-79495

1. 1,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Try to answer the question.

The other question is:
    1. What will be the impact on the DRC is China gets their hands on the above through corruption?
    Possibly they might landbank it, until they need it, leaving the people of Manono high and dry, or might decide to process the ore in China, or use the vast deposit to damage and control the global lithium market to their advantage.

2. What will be the incentive for small explorers to explore in the DRC if AVZ loses Manono through corruption?
    None, way too Risky as they will have proven beyond any doubt that their mining code is little more than toilet paper and they cannot be trusted.

3. Will lithium for Manono actually make it to market in the suggested quantities, given who will actually fund the transport systems for the project if it is lost through corruption?
    mmmhhh that requires some very deep thinking rolleyes.png

The AVZ BOD do need a hiding (yep agree UNDOUBTEDLY THEY DO & THE LAST THING WOULD BE A REMUNERATION tick IMO SY) given where we have got to and the fact they did not fully disclose what was going on with Dathomir - refer Post #:70660366 - however why should shareholders here be asked by MMGA to trust them when all I can see from them is wanting to deal with China and bend over backwards to their needs? Yes, I agree for the BOD to release an Ann yesterday saying exactly where Dathomir deal is, and the fact they didn't feel I presume it been material when Dathomir backflipped on it back in 2021 is inexcusable IMO, but what is the alternative in light of the questions above?

Here is a question to all - should AVZ be required to relist given the market knows where this is at?? The market is now informed of where things are at, and yes without a ML the SP will be smashed if does relist.
    NO! However, that is just my humble opinion, in the main this mess has been caused by the President and some of his ministers not adhering to the DRC Mining Code! and allowing a sway of corrupt, resourceful bad actors to enter the stage and reek havoc on an unsuspecting company (AVZ) that simply went to the DRC to have a go at making life better for its investors and the good people of the DRC but to many government officials are still receiving snack packs (IMO) while the President turns a blind eye, this will not go unnoticed by the international investment community IMO.

SYcool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.