AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I 100% agree with using your vote wisely in the current debarkle...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I 100% agree with using your vote wisely in the current debarkle - voting against the Resultion #1 - The Remuneration report.

Interesting how "angry" Qantas shareholders (today) have voted against the company's resolution #1 Renumeration Report.

Unlike AVZ, where there is way too much uncertainty as to whether it may continue to be listed, next year.

If next year's Qantas shareholders vote against the remuneration report, shareholders can move to spill the board, being two years in a row.

Like you, I also copped flack for commenting before previous AGM's that more shareholders need to send a clear message to the current AVZ BoD and vote against Resolution #1 - the Renumeration Report.

Noone will know, however had this been done in earlier times, it may have been enough of a wake-up message to the BoD, rather than the sunshine lollipop back slapping that took place.

Many forget, the BoD, like government, work for shareholders, NOT the other way round.

Also, like government, when they get their decisions royally wrong, THEY still get handsomely remunerated, whilst shareholders capital is held at ransom being on the hook funding legal actions etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.