AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"As an investor I believe obtaining a ML for the Manono project...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    "As an investor I believe obtaining a ML for the Manono project along with a series of things to come that will be beneficial to the company (updated DFS SEZ ect.) would be positive"

As an investor, are you able to provide an example of where a mining project didn't receive a ML and it was STILL beneficial to said company?

This is just more backslapping.

As for the board not being responsible of SP indications... I've attended more than a few meetings where this board has "Indicated" the SP.
    option
    The AVZ Bod engaged and paid a spruker @ $25,000 per month from the shareholder purse....to "indicate" WAY above market trading of the SP, a "golden easter egg" SP.

If you have been here for any length of time, you would well remember that "magic show" by the AVZ Board.

Now, I'm not saying I support the MMGA, I'm still evaluating my position on that. However, that said, the current board has a lot to answer for.

What I feel shareholders deserve to see before the AGM, is a candid interview with Nigel, similar to that done by the Crux investor with Michael Carrick.

To be fair to Michael Carrick, at least he has put himself out there and made himself available.

Even with Nigel in country, I could put this together and stream the interview in a heart beat with my A/V studio.

When the board read this.... oh and they do.... Take the opportunity Nigel....

Come out before the AGM, be present and say something...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.