AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-79552

1. 9,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18335
    You started of ok on these threads but you are starting to come across of late as desperate and with serious narcisssitic tendencies. You still haven't provided views on the following post of mine so here it is again in full just for you.

At least Hoots and Lithium_King responded. @Stickshift and others you can have a go too,

For the record I do believe the current BOD needs a good kick in the arse and deserve to have pay and performance shares cut.

Personally, I feel the deposit is likely to remain steralised or undeveloped for at least 5-10 years plus if 'stolen' from AVZ given the infrastructure costs to get it to port - bending over backwards for the Chinese has its own issues as well IMO, I still feel FIRB has been a key issue here given previously the Chinese were prevented from increasing their stake - I just wonder whether if FIRB were not as aggressive the path forward would have been a lot easier and less corruption.

All IMO

I created a post yesterday and I note a number of the people tagged haven't given a view.

I am reaching out again to those who actually have answers to the following. Hoots responded with a lithium is everywhere argument which isn't correct so for debate how about discuss the below:

For the record lithium may be 'everywhere' which Elon Musk also yabbers about, but finding it in commercial quantities is rare. A bit like rare earths - rare earths are everywhere but you have few rare earth mines because it is rare to find 'rare earths' like 'lithium' in commercial quantities.

@tolate, here is a question for you -what is the risk to other Australian and world lithium plays if China, through corruption, get their hands on Manono and the surrounding tenements?I gave my view in postPost #:70651665, what is your view?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5703/5703985-aa79511c2327617065dce1139946d458.jpg

That and below is also a question for those who like discuss anything broader

Try to answer the question.

The other question is:
    1. What will be the impact on the DRC is China gets their hands on the above through corruption?

2. What will be the incentive for small explorers to explore in the DRC if AVZ loses Manono through corruption?

3. Will lithium for Manono actually make it to market in the suggested quantities, given who will actually fund the transport systems for the project if it is lost through corruption?

The AVZ BOD do need a hiding IMO given where we have got to and the fact they did not fully disclose what was going on with Dathomir - referPost #:70660366-however why should shareholders here be asked by MMGA to trust them when all I can see from them is wanting to deal with China and bend over backwards to their needs?Yes, I agree for the BOD to release an Ann yesterday saying exactly where Dathomir deal is, and the fact they didn't feel I presume it been material when Dathomir backflipped on it back in 2021 is inexcusable IMO, but what is the alternative in light of the questions above?

Again try to stay on topic to this post - others can also answer the questions if they like@Lithium_King.

Yes it is currently a mess, but a mess that the DRC can clear up if the President actually walked the talk and dealt with corruption.

@tolate, @lithium_king,@Roller62, others

Here is a question to all - should AVZ be required to relist given the market knows where this is at?? The market is now informed of where things are at, and yes without a ML the SP will be smashed if does relist.

All IMO

Last edited by Scarpa: 05/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.