AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hmm, do you actually know how to actually think for yourself....

1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18268
    Hmm, do you actually know how to actually think for yourself. Plagiarism - copying my own words from a post I did back on 15 August 2022. From Post #:63110881 is these exact words you just copied:

"I will be frank. This is becoming disappointing. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to ask this question - can AVZ get to production before 2025? The longer this drags on then the answer is getting closer to no. The next point is - had AVZ lost its place in the development queue - the longer this drags out the answer is yes, and now it would appear too me other lithium hopefuls will enter production before AVZ which delays benefits to shareholders and the DRC people."

Given where AVZ is at - this won't get to mining in 2025, end of story. So if you want to plagirise my words - you can now use this as well. Is there anything else you want to plagiarise or ask me ?

Africa is littered with examples of where governments/others t seek to/or steal a deposit from someone else and that it remains undeveloped for quite some time - Simondau iron pre come to mind as I recall Rio thinking that that deposit would be developed in the mid 2005s.

Now do you actually want to answer any of the questions I asked you?

All IMO

Last edited by Scarpa: 05/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.