AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-79571

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17703
    I am not short or fat, bald yes, ugly - well that is in the eyes of the beholder. Some might say my choice of beer is ugly.

I thought you have been trolling my posts. So lets summarise my position.

I have debated with a number of posters around the resource, sovereign risk and timelines to production. I have always said the resource is great and it will get to mining and free carry strategies are a key this side of the market - especially when AVZ was trading below 10c given risks explorers face (a personal view I have had and shared on here as well).

Now, in terms of timeline to production always debated posters on timelines, which took into account pricing and transport systems, and I felt we would get to production this side of 2025. Then came this debacle and I think that is not going to happen at all - when will depend on how it is resolved. Production timelines could have been met, until this debacle came along. LTR who I was comparing timelines with and always felt both companies would get to production, even at a time back in 2020/21 when I did not hold LTR - now LTR is way ahead of AVZ and that sums up the debacle here.

Now when the SS came out in 2018 I felt at the time the price of US$920 per tonne was too high and said so on here - and I modelled $570 per tonne Post #:36062919. Yes you can tell your friend chatforum I did answer that given I have been asked that in another thread. Ironically I was very wrong given where prices are at now, although back then it seemed too high given where spodumene prices were heading. I think I am relatively balanced and cop it from all sides been from the uprampers to the downrampers since that is the title most use on here.

At the end of the day, we want to see this mined as I know you do too. A deal needs to be cut - by whom is the answer.

Have a nice day.

All IMO IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 06/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.