AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

MMGA - any commentary to report on the latest announcements?...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368

MMGA - any commentary to report on the latest announcements? Your association and co-operation with Cominiere and Zijin Mining not to forget links to Simon Cong are all being exposed for the world to witness how this corruption is going to be overturned.

Great effort by our management team and the lawyers for their due diligence in exposing the corrupt links, connections and illegal transactions and for pursuing the emergency measures to restrict Cominiere and others from continuing their illegal pursuit to acquire Manono for its self-interests.

IMO MMGA is running out of trumped up claims to discredit our Board and its Directors.
    This will make for an interesting watch in the DRC over the next few weeks when President Felix starts his own internal review and litigation to make those accountable for the corruption and to evict them from their public ministerial positions prior to the Election in a show of public condemnation for their corrupt dealings.

MMGA has not divulged who is funding their push to oust our current board and who is trumping up to cover their costs. No Win No Fee I am starting to believe. Carrick, Hujick and Math will all lose credibility next Thursday and be exiled from any professional engagements moving forward. Career ending.

Can’t wait to see the humiliation on their faces but I guess they won’t turn up to face the music.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.