AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Just to put into perspective of how big this fine is that...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Just to put into perspective of how big this fine is that Cominiere is receiving daily, for breaching the ICC conditions.
    €50,000.00 per day converted to AUD is $83,591.00 per day.
    The average annual income for the DRC is USD $449.00 Per year conveted to AUD $691.30 per year, ÷ 365 days =$1.89 per person per day to live off.
    So divideing the fine with the avarage daily income. $83,591.00 ÷ $1.89 = 44,228
    So each day Cominiere pays out in fines the equivalent in daily income for Forty four thousand, two hundred and twenty eight people. That is just absolutely crazy.

So lets try and see how much one of the Cominiere bribes for the dodgy deal is worth.
    I think $2,000,000.00 is quoted for some of the professional services being quoted.
    So $2,000,000.00 ÷ $1.89 per day income = 1,058,201 people.
    So, for this bribe the greedy bastard took the daily income of just over 1 million citizens and kept it all for themselves.
    I didn't check how many snouts were in the trough, but we all can see how massive this scandal is.
    AVZ BOD is the only hope that the people of Manono get a fair deal.
    Never allow MMGACIC to steal this, Mandating a Manono Give Away Chinese In Control. To them i would like to use a few words from the Angels, "Am i ever gonna see your face again,no way get fxcked fxck off"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.