AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-80114

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Hoots needs a life .
    On another note .
    Just some thoughts on things and looking back on past information, which people can expand on feel free .

The past week i have been thinking about contradictions, with the DRC messaging and AVZ's Announcements , and the preposterous actions of Comminere .

Now ill keep it simple .

Comminere stealing 13359 , Zigin already drilling north,
    Moving boundries however it pleases ,and doing what they want when they want , including trespassing and working on the Powerstation , taking our workers camp and they administration and core library .
    So virtually it seems with spite Celestine has cut a thousand wounds and is now gleefully rubbing in the salt.
    Now here's the thing Felix knowing Celestine and Lisette are corrupt sets them up in Comminere to get upto whats described above .
    So the contradiction is obvious if you read through Annoncements as follows, bearing in mind FT has not lifted a finger or even uttered AVZ instead refers to studies .
    (Quote) Announcement.
    AVZ's interests align with the DRC with AVZ investing in the development of theManono project, which would greatly benefit the Manono community and the people of theDRC , the DRC Government recognises this and is progressing the MOU discussions within a strict legal framework.
    ICSID arbitration was the catalyst for start of MOU .
    (unquote)

Now further to that Nigel in conversation with FT shared their agreement on the vision for Manono .
    Now there are alot of disconnecting dots here , and i have been mulling and im sure everyone else has .
    So Why Why.
    Why did MOU supposedly delay if vision is shared , FT and senior Ministers holding out for FatTail success, is not my version of shared vision .
    Having to crack the whip with ICSID is not a shared vision .
    Reinstating corrupt people in Comminere is not a shared vision .
    Strippng AVZ of everything is not a shared vision
    Resorting to ICC and ICSID is not a shared Vision .
    Now we all know it is highly corrupt and against DRC law and Mining code , i guess its FT's shared vision .
    FT is not on our side, and he will be forced to act through international courts and humiliation .
    He does not care about the Manono people , actions speak louder than words , the corruption is so brazen andoutworldly shocking , that no man would sit on his hands .
    Now maybe its a chess game with elections coming up , maybe needing .MOP's support , who really knows .
    I am in with the BOD as there is only one way now and thats with full international law .
    Fat Tail was a f"""ing train wreck , and we would have lost our money and our souls , i eagerly await ICC as they will be sole arbiters of Dathcom and 13359 and eventually our success as it states in JV .
    Celestine will learn this quickly .
    Nigel should of asked , why did you put two Alcoholics in a brewery, would love the answer .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.