AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-80368

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Well concerning the AGM on the 23/11/2023, as a starting point relating to potentially dodgy behaviour on the night regarding our mate Pete and possibly the tootolate.

IMO I would start with Pete's ph records (on that night) and tootolate appearing to receive a ph call slightly prior to 17.57 on the 23/11/2023 where when tolate was advising the AVZ HC forum that "I'm hearing GAME not over yet" which as we all understood the count had taken place and as it was later reported it was all over!

So tootolate who were you talking to that was inside the AGM that caused you to believe and advise the AVZ HC forum "I'm hearing GAME not over yet"?

What else did they tell you?

Is it true that you are a spy for the Chinese who are using every dirty means possible to try and steal this project from AVZ?

How much are you being paid for attempting to relentlessly sabotage the project and constantly sow seeds of doubt amongst investors?

Who do you report to?

Are you a disgruntled ex AVZ company secretary?

These are just my thoughts and nothing more.

SYcool.png, see you all back here tomorrow

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5829/5829185-569e1a82398566d43a147aee75de8f27.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.