AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-80415

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    "Hoots you don't need to be a HOLDER, this is a Thread for all to post on....cheers"

'Once again this is a private mess for my mate's eyes only, no one else should be reading this message without permission!'

Tootolate, hey how are you going buddy?frown.png

It's SY cool.png here mate, I'm here to help, you seem to me to be floundering a bit, you know a bit wishy-washy may I suggest.....

1/ For what it's worth hoots is his own man imo, don't beg for help, its a sign of weakness it smacks of desperation, hoots will come and go when he wants to, that's his mo.

2/ Be careful, I think timber is possibly corralling you on this ph call or txt message you took during the AGM where the company had band the use of mobiles, was it Pete or one of your mmga buddies giving you intel....you can tell me.
    Look keep in mind you may be subpoenaed (I hope not, but if you do call me, I'll try and help you if I can) remember metadata is forever, look what they have done to trumpy (word has it he could be trying out for an orange jumpsuit soon) anyway hopefully, this doesn't get out of hand and blows over, but keep your gob shut until you get firm legal advice is my thoughts.

3/ Tootolate one last thing you must go back to using big words, sophisticated words are your sword my friend, we can get those upvotes much higher no I mean 'elevated' (see what I did) "elevated" sounds like we know what we are fg talking about, perception is everything.

4/ Lastly my friend, you with my help can salvage this ginormous hole you have dug'constructed' for yourself you silly, silly, sausagerolleyes.png, and can come out of this mess smelling of roses for all your fellow AVZrs to see and admire this truly great 'remarkable' transformation aimo if you will just followtake on boardwink.png these simple but eloquent tips.

SY
    cool.png (aka supa sabot) have a nice day my special friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.