AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well, a covert mess 4 2late re ur post 2me, most yachts have...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    Well, a covert mess 4 2late re ur post 2me, most yachts have leaks even super yachts wink.png that's why they have bilge pumps.
    I noticed a little tiny mouse once in my kitchen that would come out at night looking 4 shhnacks, so I began to leave a few out in little hiding places to see if he would find them, the tiny little mousey never disappointed me, so I chose not to 'take him out' (breaking bad stylesneaky.png) instead I controlled what he could munch on and where it was placed, but if I had wanted to SQUASH him I knew I could.

Strangely a little while ago I noticed signs that my hc acct might also have had a little mouse running about, but instead of STOMPING on him, I felt it might be better to just gather, observe, and test whether it was just my imagination.....

ps Just because you can 'squash' something doesn't mean you have to, observing is often way more educational and interesting. Owning a super yacht isn't my greatest ambition never has been, I already achieved my ambition on the 23/03/2022 and that was choice.
    I like the idea of a carrot out their way in front of you just to keep one motivated. I no longer have that same motivation.
    In hindsight, everyone should probably have sold on or prior to that date, I hear the LTR boys are thinking the same or similar now, I read that toadee apparently is in some pain at his missed opportunity, such is life. Most people will never get the opportunities that many of us had on the 23/03/2022, so I feel lucky that I had the choice regardless of what has unfolded. 4.5c to a buck 36, what a f..k.. ride that was....
    I can never hope to top that....

SYcool.png

Last edited by Super yacht: 16/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.