AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

First time in posting on AVZ in a LONG time and I think your...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    First time in posting on AVZ in a LONG time and I think your fortune will change in the coming months.

The current expansion in European battery factories only bodes well for those who don’t have contracts in place for Lithium. There isn’t much supply left out there, yes expansions will happen but currently, locking up long term supply isn’t easy.

With the JORC expected this month and then the Scoping Study soon after I personally believe something is up. No where has it previously stated that a scoping study was to be done, rather a PFS by the end of the year. Add in the transport study and things suddenly become a lot more interesting.

The JORC will ultimately (after numerous rounds of drilling) be large, everyone knows it, I think now it’s more on then viability of the project because of the location. Which at current spod prices, it certainly is.

I’m not of the assumption like some that a deal has been done already, but I do believe something is cooking in the background, what? Only time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.