AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Maybe you can answer what are you proposing. What would you...

1. 9,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17110
    Maybe you can answer what are you proposing. What would you consider the appropriate percentages to be held in Dathcom if a deal is struck?

Come on make a comment and not your typical we don't have a ML. Exactly what do you consider a fair deal to get the project of the ground. If you do not answer this question the forum should rightly consider it that your view is that either in your view i.) AVZ is a minority holder in Dathcom or ii.) you believe AVZ should have no '% interest in the projects at all

I'll start for you on a potential deal - all tenements from Roch to Carriere. In even proposing the below, I am making a statement that corruption does pay in the DRC but in the interests of getting the project moving, unless Felix gets a ticker and does the right thing, how about these percentages in AVZ coming to a deal:

AVZ: 51%
    Zijin: 15%
    Comminiere: 10%
    CATH: 24% (if cornerstone investment goes through in TIA)

If Dathomir dispute still needs to be resolved then these %:

AVZ: 51%
    Zijin: 10%
    Cominiere: 10%
    CATH: 19% (if cornerstone investment goes through in TIA)
    Dathomir:10%

Do not comment on anything else in this post - put your percentages up. What percentage in DATHCOM each party should hold in your view to get the projects moving.

To everyone else I suggest in every reply you give tolate you all copy this post into your own posts.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.