AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-80763

1. 9,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    I won't comment on the rest of your post, but your sentiment on Felix is my view as well in that he doesn't have a 'ticker'. Either Felix i.) doesn't have a ticker and/or ii.) doesn't care or iii.) has a self interest here by been in bed with the Chinese and/or iv.) has no real control over corruption in his country. I agree absolutely that all this would go away if Felix issued a ML to AVZ but he has not done so and the DRC is becoming a laughing stock. His lack of action is the issue here IMO.

I posted as such in Post #: 68238020 around my view this could all go away if Felix issued a ML. To see the DRC's reputation been shattered in international courts is quite sad - it is why in part you see people leaving Africa to try to get a better life in other countries. It is stuff like this that pisses me off, and it is notr because I am a SH here, it is because you know people are remaining in poverty through corruption.

I am of the firm view a deal has to be struck because I doubt Felix has a ticker - it is why I am asking what % is acceptable to all parties to get the project moving because right now I see this as a Simandou outcome - been the project will not be developed for decades and it will be stuck in court actions.

The outcomes here are 4 fold:

1. AVZ gets nothing but the project is stuck in court actions;
    2. AVZ gets something and the project moves on;
    3. China gets its way but makes an offer to AVZ for its share (i.e. this is where FIRB becomes a problem as I posted in the past and stated that again more recently - Post #: 71986579)
    4. The project timeline is dependent on the outcome of 1 -3 and how long it takes to resolve.

It all boils down to what 'ticker' Felix has. If it is 1 above I suspect the project will be stalled for decades - why, how is the spodumene going to be exported out of DRC through foreign countries with court orders stating remuneration to AVZ. And then how is western investment going to be attracted to the DRC.

Given this forum has gone to crap, I will take some time out from this forum going forward..

I will leave it at that.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.