AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"As I thought, you won't put anything up until your master's...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    "As I thought, you won't put anything up until your master's tell you what to do."

Scarps spot on mate, my life experiences tell me you will never get a straight answer from those running hidden agendas, just diversions nothing more. This particular poster has had a continued history of this behaviour and it will not change imo.

The most likely way forward here is FT has to intervene at some point and acknowledge the simple fact of why this project has been deliberately sabotaged due to corruption from within his gov with the aid of Chinese bagmen.

The project is now 2 years behind where it should now have been ready for commissioning and has now lost that advantage of a prosperous period where finance was once assured.

It becomes apparent that the disastrous cost and lost opportunities to AVZ (possibly never to be recovered) its SH and lost revenue to the DRC and its people is almost insurmountable imo, due mostly to the chaos, incompetence, and pure greed that has been encouraged/allowed to run roughshot over this project for several years.

Government leadership at the highest level is now required and mandatory (no more handballing is acceptable) to have this project bear any chance of success, no longer turning a blind eye and pretending that the responsible ministers have been above board, they simply haven't, and that's what the courts will find not just the IGF report.

The DRC should have simply followed their mining code from the outset, the DRC should have lived up to their promises of fixing corruption instead of turning a blind eye to it, why state you will not tolerate corruption when it is clearly what has been rewarded at many levels who have engaged in this practice much to the detriment of honest hard working companies like AVZ who are the victims in this evil practice.

Where/what is the incentive for any other honest country or company for that matter to ever want to invest in the DRC with this type of behaviour being acceptable
    rhetorical. rolleyes.png

SYcool.png

Last edited by Super yacht: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.