AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Scarps - Imo Zijin is not going to get a thing and our offtake...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Scarps - Imo Zijin is not going to get a thing and our offtake agreement may need to be re-negotiated with CATH in light of the current state of the Lithium market. I am confident a deal will be reached with Dathomir and they will withdraw their action. The deal done with Cominiere will be deemed illegal and all actions since is going to land them hefty fines.
    The interim outcome of the ICC case put up by Zijin should be known next week according to the litigation timelines. This will provide some direction as to how AVZ might move forward or whether we will be forced back to the Table to negotiate an outcome for SHs. As much as it seems the DRC Govt. is corrupt by not taking any action, I believe their hands are tied to the outcomes of the ICC and ICSID cases.
    The decision as to whether Zijin gets to retain the 15% sold by Cominiere is what Felix is waiting on before he can take any firm action or make a definitive ruling that can't be challenged again in the ICC. Most shareholders are hoping like hell the decisions will favour AVZ and AVZI as was found by the IGF. IMO our ownership rights will be confirmed by the Courts and recommendations will be made for the DRC to grant the ML to AVZ.
    The ICC findings will conclude both Cominiere and Zijin have transacted inappropriately by breaching the Mining Code and terms of agreement originally struck with AVZ. More importantly Cominiere will be seen to have prejudiced the heritage interests of the Congolese people and Felix will ensure when the time comes for Cominiere to be held accountable and the delegates he appointed will be prosecuted.
    There is very limited information coming out of the Congo. AVZ management are being very tight lipped and the announcements that have come out in recent times remain very confident. We can only gauge that our Lawyers are advising the management team of this. On the other side there is not a murmur coming out of Zijin and Cominere which suggests to me they are extremely nervous about their futures and how Felix is going to deal with the outcome.
    Lets wait and see what announcements are revealed in the next week. This thread may soon return to providing positive news updates for AVZ and those that continue to post messages on HC with garbage will be sucked down the drain where all vermin ultimately go.
    Last edited by Amovatio: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.