AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Directors selling shares before market knew the bad news are...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    "Directors selling shares before market knew the bad news are they any better than the ones squeezing them"

Hey wombat do you know if this drama queen referring to "directors" (multiple) selling AVZ stock, inferring to inside trading eek.png can substantiate such claims?

Who are these "AVZ directors" that this poster is referring to?

The only director I am aware of who sold a small percentage of his stock which was around 6% of his holdings was Grame Johnston in jan 2022, that was 4 months before AVZ chose to voluntarily suspend the stock inorder to protect it from the deliberate ...tfrkry that was unleashed to cause all sorts of chaos as I recall.

So my question is in your opinion is this poster making serious unsubstantiated claims and accusations?

All his posts seem to be of a trolls nature, I doubt he actually owns the stock as he suggests.

SY cool.pnghey T bowl(https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5921/5921151-e89de80af9fdf246574ce085b78ba056.jpg), still posting zeros mate, to think poor old mmga are relying on you, have you informed the other companies and their shareholders that pay your wages that you spend your day trolling AVZ threads?wink.png

Last edited by Super yacht: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.