AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-8090

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Agreed Pasboz; the days are clocking down to JORC; shareholders have been battered and confidence has been eroded; but CATL and Huayou still continue sign big deals ,make massive moves and appear to be priming and bulking themselves up for the big EV battery revolution; more than any of the others whom actually have lithium supply....

Where are they actually going to get the massive supply they need

IMO our friends most likely have enough shares now accumulated in a number of pockets to control the SP nicely ... it’s unfortunate that they’ve been able to do so; but those are the breaks and they will probably continue to keep a lid on the SP until some sort of deal is given the final tick.

Aiming for June for the JORC; got delayed and the locking it in for July whether the full 20,000 was complete or not, just seemed odd to me....others would have pushed on till the 20k was done. I suspect that we’ll see some big positioning just after JORC...SP is always a line in the sand market from which the price of investment is stepped out from.

They’ll keep the noose on the SP nice and tight and pay less for what they want; rather than let it loose and pay a lot more . Having retail feeling causious and deflated suits them perfectly

They’ll need to be making movements fairly quick to capture their aspirations , that they have already signed up for , because all the decent supply has already been sucked up.

They’d wanna be getting the ball rolling very very soon.
    Last edited by Obe wan: 12/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.