AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I hope those here will excuse my indulgence or possibly...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    I hope those here will excuse my indulgence or possibly ignorance on this subject however, I noticed there's ever more activity and encouragement on both bat channels to request AVZ investors rachet up the focus of pressure on X towards Celestin (grub of all grubs without doubt) and Cominiere a highly corrupt instrument of the DRC government which openly allows and promotes without embarrassment all forms of s.it.arkery on a grand scale, while Mr President FELIX TSHISEKEDI of the DRC says it's his intention (actually mandate, that's how you got the gig mate) to end all corruption in the DRC! (so far 5+ yrs and nothing has happened?) and most importantly by his 'GOVERMENT REPRESENTATIVES', many of which fill their own pockets with joy and have no concern using the country's wealth to their own benefit at great expense to its impoverished citizens in full view of not only the entire nation but also the international gentry and intellectuals.

No disagreement from me with that at all on Celestin and Cominiere but who's behind them is it not the President?

5 years of unabated corruption under FT are we not also to keep the focus on him, or is that not a tactic to employ because he has a second term at the top job?

Sure, its Xping that sanctions the paying of bribes and promotes corrupting every minister that can be bought, but that only happens if you allow it.

So, I guess my question is, why aren't we also focussing our intention at the top of tree, or did I miss a memo from either the BOD or NF saying hands off?

Has anyone closer to those in the know been advised what additional support the company would prefer? or would the company prefer investors say nothing?

In following individuals (investors, me included) own self strategies as proposed here, is it possible we may be causing more damage than good, as I don't know what's actually going on behind closed doors. Sure, keep the narrative on track and honest I get that, but.....

Does anyone here or on the other bat channel have an insight into what the BOD would actually like investors to be doing at this time?

Was anyone clued in on what assistance if any would be ideal to help advance our cause?

Is anyone off limits, not to be touched ? don't say the bowl or owl or I'll come and get you.sneaky.png

SYcool.png I do hope investors get some further clarity from the BOD soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.