AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

meaning the final change will be done by AVZ as a non-listed...

1. 2,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3346

meaning the final change will be done by AVZ as a non-listed company.

The simply reality is the DRC is bound by being a global citizen, they cannot simply take on so much corruption without recoil. Unless AVZ has done something illegal themselves, this is simply a matter of doing this the dumb way that benefits no one, or the logical way that benefits all.

We are in this mess because when the Comminiere team was put in jail, big bribes were offered for their release, and high-up individuals are blackmailed now...

This is the DRC and i for one will never put a cent in any way towards the DRC...

but irrespective, unless AVZ runs out of money in the next year, we will get our victory. A victory that is worth much more as lithium prices go up and worth wait..... As for cash - I expect Nigel and the BoD will fund the operations if needed. or the money in escrow for Dathmir is big $'s and sufficient -20m US! . Those arguing funds will dry up are simply trying to scare investors who have no choice but hold... Isnt that dumb? Non-holders wasting their time contributing negative bias when we are all holding irrespective..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.