AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Wow, what a whirlwind 24 hours of trolls coming out of the...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Wow, what a whirlwind 24 hours of trolls coming out of the woodwork to let us know they told us so. Think I’ll let this die down for a week or two while these blokes shout over the top of each other.

On the other channel, Pokok is a 65-year-old who has had to sell all his other holdings just to survive. Hoped to retire early on AVZ. Very very sad story and I’m sure there are many like it.

Just for the purposes of context, I’m a bit younger than Pocock. AVZ is one of my larger holdings and its expected advance to mining by now would’ve seen me retire early. But it is only one of 10 to 15 stocks in my portfolio, & I can afford to wait it out.

With all our other wins & pressure on the DRC to ditch China/do things right, my majir concern going forward is that we are funded to continue the path Nigel and the board have set us on.

On the other channel, hard sums it up for me:

”As for delisting:

- If we delist while waiting to sort out ownership issues, I can't sell my shares.
    - for the last 2 years of suspension while sorting out ownership issues, I couldn't sell my shares.

No difference to me. Either way I'm waiting for a resolution or a sale”.

GLTAH

Last edited by Cobberoonski: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.