AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-81908

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

There’s still some questions to be asked. Do you think America will allow China to own the lithium market or will they make a purchase and take us over and own 23% of the market, In one swoop? There’s so much decentralisation away from China owning markets, what’s gonna happen.Surely they’re not gonna let them own the lithium market for the next 20 years. Take over price would be around two dollars or just north of two dollars for me. the business that does this would definitely need to have funding available and need to payout Cath. Thinking of Nigel for a moment he has 50 million shares in his pocket losing this for nothing would be soul destroying. Will he be the man who had $70 million paper wealth and lost It for zero?I wouldn’t be able to recover from that mentally. He would definitely be working on a deal that gets us something. The president‘s been to the USA and France and this would definitely be in discussion. New government on the way and a free start probability. Who know’s. Take over of a private company is much easier then through the asx, removes all the hassle. The upcoming weeks will be telling. Will the size and quality of this project make exiting the asx actually a benefit and start to put wheels in Motion if it’s not already. I’d be keen to know if Nigel is in Australia at the moment or in USA? Does anyone work in the airlines and have access to this data???? This could be all a dream in my head, however it does make sense and is a possibility…. Enjoy your weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.