AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

it doesn't matter if it's a clear case, it still goes...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    it doesn't matter if it's a clear case, it still goes through the same process as every other case. we may get an award but there are appeal processes then the fact that the drc courts are meant to chase the money, given Celestins wife is a judge, how do u think that will go? and as for seizing assess, yes that is correct, but it's not any asset they can grab. I've previously posted about holders reading about ICSID, the amount of yrs the average case takes, that there are many cases that go longer than a decade, and multiple countries that do nothing about judgments against them. 20 million funding will hardly rattle the Chinese, with multiple cases going on, even if/ when they lose they will keep appealing to burn the money up. AVZ can't even get the money owed from zinjin from the last case. u only have to look at the costs associated with the BRS and Higgins defo trials where it's 15-30mill just for those each to see the money won't go far, and don't forget the BOD on full wages still taking a nice bite out of the money as well. don't get me wrong I want AVZ to win as I stand to lose significant money here, but looking at it constructively it's not looking good at all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.