AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

you want a new board but why ?I think the Tbowl has already...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633

you want a new board but why ?
    I think the Tbowl has already flagged/advised everyone why...
    Tbowl said he sold out due to a conversation with Jan de Jag.
    He probably then went short and has since been advised by his current cohorts (the 'mmga' rumoured to be financed by zingajing) that he(Tbowl) appeared to have been illegally communicating with mmga via mobile ph during the previous AGM where his cohorts got embarrassingly dacked, or more precise annihilated losing the vote to get even a single bod seat on the BOD.
    They were last pictured running down the street, rumoured to be crying out this is not fair, they are still crying out this is not fair, why doesn't anyone love us?it's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair.....frown.png

"you don’t hold shares and it’s clear with your rhetoric"

So there you have it, simply he is holding a short position just like his buddies and desperately he needs a spill of the board, he will lie, cajole, and say and do anything because he has put his life savings probably about 25k on AVZ opening back up for a few cents in the dollar but when the shit hits the fan, and all the grubs are roasted in court, massive fines! huge embarrassment for President Felix backing corrupt grubs as the world looks on, his short position maybe lost.

My advice to Felix is you must cut all these grubby actors loose such as Cominiere, Zingajing and tell the world you had no idea these disgraceful actors were up to so much s..t..arkry behind your back, that's 'treason', say it wasn't your fault that some of your super duper grubby senior ministers gave you incorrect and poor intel, and think about maybe...I'm sorry AVZ, I'm sorry to all the mum and dad investors that took my word about ending ALL corrupt behaviour by our DRC ministers and their associates, this is not what I want for my second term, I'm trying to improve and better the DRC reputation from one of being the most corrupt countries on the planet to being seen as one of the most responsible and trusted governments to deal with.
    To prove it I will put all corrupt people named by my most honest department that I have faith in and that is 'the IGF' in jail, I will seize all their assets received by ill-gotten gains and distribute these to my beloved people, who have put their faith in me as their leader, and I will personally give all of my Rolex Watches to charity confused.png
    maybe!

SYcool.png have a nice afternoon all genuine AVZ holders.

Last edited by Super yacht: 07/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.