AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks for the reply mate, its hard to get a grasp on potential...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks for the reply mate, its hard to get a grasp on potential when I have no real idea of political history. Im sure it wont be seamless, but the people with the direct intrests in our project have negotiated these outcomes many times before.
    My confidence grows daily as pictures of the road/bridge rehab speed there way to Manono. And this for me in the greatest indicator that the government will push as hard as anyone to see an outcome.
    Good luck to all holders this week, and hope that the future hold great rewards for shares holders and DRC locals alike.
    If there is one thing that all big mining company's have learnt from past ventures is the path of least resistance is one where you give back as much as you take.

QUOTE="YourDudliness, post: 34358166, member: 228234"]http://www.africanews.com/2018/07/1...-with-credible-polls-kabila-s-special-envoy//

Internal politics in DRC is messy. It's messy because of historical regional and cultural tensions.
    But I don't think that unique to DRC.  Whomever takes power will be business compliant to all foreign interests due to the wealth of resources contained and the major infrastructural changes that have occured under Kambila's term. Whether it's Kambila or the opposition parties, the ruling government will ensure that DRC is investment friendly. They literally won't be given any other choice...that I believe is the undisputable truth of the matter. They have international debt commitments that can't be avoided and strategic mineral and metal riches that are highly attractive for foreign investment...stating the obvious I know. Apparent the eventual winner and elections will be is being carefully watched by the IMF and the big interest players US China various EU countries with India having indicated it's urgent interests recently.

Beyond that it seems anyone's guess but the common thread seems the seeking of a peaceful transition. It could well be decades if ever before all interested parties find a balance that satisfies all citizens needs...but like I said in the broad picture that's not unique to the DRC or African continent for that matter...[/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.