AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ozblue is correct - comparing explorer targets with resources is...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Ozblue is correct - comparing explorer targets with resources is potentially misleading (though in my opinion it does depend a bit on who does it and where). The chart in mining8's post has resources in the heading. Resource has a special meaning in Jorc Code terminology and the point of the Jorc Code is to protect investors from explorers or miners that might otherwise be tempted to mislead if the Jorc Code didn't keep them somewhat more honest than some of them are inclined to be.

Some investors or mug punters might muck up Jorc language but professionals like AVZ directors and strategic advisors who are in the explorer and/or mining developer space need to get that stuff down because it is sloppy and unprofessional not to and draw directors salaries or strategic advisors fees and puts retail mug punters at a disadvantage with respect to everyone else except themselves if they don't.

"Much ado about nothing?" @YourDudliness - I read your post from the 12th where you take it on yourself to further spin Klaus's already spin - why would anyone want to take as much time as you did to invent explanations and excuses in bold for someone like Klaus?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.