AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-829

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "I believe in the broader market, "fundamentals" encompasses a vast number of factors, including but not limited to quality of management and Board, strategy, integrity of corporate advisors, company culture, corporate governance, quality of business partners, supplier concentration, financial accounts transparency, etc".

Me too.

"while it is true that the resource in the ground remains unchanged,"

With additional drilling reports what is known about the resource in the ground is changing though. There has been some subtle movements in the schematic summaries of what is known along single planes like Section 7000.

Looking at Figure 2 in the 6 April 2018 Drill Intercepts at Manono (page 4) cores from M018DD007 seem to have intercepted the pegmatite later than expected moving the boundary downward (making the potential resource smaller - in that plane) a similar thing happened the other way (except it was an earlier interception - suggesting the boundary was closer and the resource larger - in that plane) in a previous update.

The assays "anticipated to be received before the end of the month (so end April) and reported as soon as possible" (pg 7) will all be from that Section 7000 plane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.