AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-83012

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    How does the DRC government explain those remarks when AVZ showed the document it had from the DRC government? The document was on DRC letter head. It had Kizito PAKABOMBA KAPINGA MULUME signature. Everything looks legit. Are they saying then that the document is a forgery? Just more games being played by DRC government officials.
    It seems they are willing to let the fines keep growing. They will have to either disregard ICSID and then feel the wrath of the World Bank & etc. or pay up. It does seem that Felix Tshisekedi is involved in this scheme. I feel that, because of the fighting going on, it is probably in our (AVZ) best interest to take a buy out and let them have it. Even if we got the mining license, the DRC government would probably keep throwing other obstacles up against us at every turn. By saying that, I am not saying to give it away for pennys. To me they need to pay fair market for it and I do not mean todays market. It should be based on future reasonable/logical assumptions. I believe with all the money we put into the project and what is under the ground there in Manono it should be worth a minimum of $3 US and reasonably $4 US. Just my thoughts. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.