AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DazzmacI have a read of both sites here n there, posted very...

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Dazzmac

I have a read of both sites here n there, posted very seldom here since suspension, its one extreme to the other when comparing HC n TSE, here youve no doubt got a few MMGA sell-outs in the closet but over there you've got some of the most lame wannabe dictators you'll find on any forum and if you call them out on their bs you're automatically a chinese spy, the paranoia is off the charts, one clown even tried telling the 'circle' to call ASIO on me because I said that I wouldnt doubt if China has offered some military support on top of their bribes to the RDC for all the cucking the RDC does to China, he then went to my X profile and scrolled through all me tweets and saw that I supported Palestine and was against the killing of women and children etc, so rather than just sticking to the topic he attempted to gather the clan to have me imprisonedbiggrin.png....bahahah, Im laughing just thinking about the complete meltdown he had, what a poor excuse of a creature

Anywho, I just cant see us getting out of this crap until the courts give final rulings in our favour, and even then it's gonna be fun trying to get blood out of a stone. Wish I was wrong, but that seems like our only hope and yep I'd chip in for raise to help keep us afloat til then because it's the only hope we've got right now. I wouldnt trust anyone in the RDC, not one of them, well maybe Johnno and Frank, thats it
    Last edited by ohreally: Yesterday, 23:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.