AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-83212

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Agreed Titan. Looks like Board & management are stumping up just enough cash so that the DRC, Cominiere & Zijin are under no illusions that AVZ will wilt on the vine in the next couple of months (as predicted by the trolls - led so fearlessly by Mrs Jessup (gday Super Hooter)).

If indeed there was some clumsy approach by Nigel for backing from some of the big fish, I wouldn’t mind betting it was only to get a feel for the willingness of those guys to pitch in if it takes more than a year for this mess to be sorted one way or another. I wouldn’t know, I wasn’t asked, & it hasn’t been confirmed nor denied (see how easy it is to put a factual spin on things fellas).

If this new money runs dry before a resolution, I reckon the larger holders are next up for a few extra mil to continue the fight for their interests that run into the hundreds of millions. If Locke isn’t just a smokescreen (I don’t care either way), maybe Locke will see this as AVZ not being as desperate as they’d like them to be, & they might come on board with kinder funding terms.

Last port of call will be to us smaller retail. Understandably, some wouldn’t touch it, but there are still some jaded but faithful long-termers who’d be willing to chip in to keep the fight up to the looters.

It’s been hard to bite the tongue while the dribblers have tied themselves in knots during the news vacuum of the past few months, so a big thanks to those who have argued the point with the trolls & doomsdayers. Love the angle they’re spinning that this is somehow more bad news - a simple clearing of the throat & “oops I was wrong’ is all that’s needed.

GLTAH. Keep hanging in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.