AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-83230

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Yeh he kept bragging about it & i think Timber tried to advise him to shut it or asic might look into the legalities of what he was alluding to.
    I guess you noticed his MO has been all along to go with these blanket statements on anyone that questions his motives as being insincere. The little support he gets is a reflection on his

Anyway we all wait with patience as there is little else to be done at this time, but listen to the repeating over & over & over of the broken record by

Bst not to respond to him he is just angry

Most investors here i feel are extremely tied of the shameful behaviour of all the bad & greedy players here. Its disappointing that the DRC Gov still fail to show true, proper, and honest leadership in this matter, the lack of maturity from the government is front and centre of its on going credibility issue's by many of its observers.

Felix needs to fix this issue if the DRC is ever going to NOT be seen as untrustworthy and totally corrupt for the sake of his peoples future and their prosperity imo.

SY

Last edited by Super yacht: 28/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.