AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Rattler, I get that you & Brendo are helllbent on blaming...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Rattler, I get that you & Brendo are helllbent on blaming someone, we’re just at polar opposites over who should bear the brunt of it. Nobody is happy with where we’re at presently (except for Lenny, Hoots, Sh!tstick & the rest of the non-holding troll brigade).

We should all have had a rough idea of the difficulties in getting a monster lithium mine into production in the DRC - the joint is as corrupt as Hades. But Nigel had spent years there & managed to get this thing so far further along hiccup-free than most Westerners had gotten before. I thought AVZ might be the one that breaks the mould. So if the bloke at the coal face was hinting the same (especially with Felix!’s great mate Marius in our corner & in Felix’s ear), I’m happy enough to back Nigel on his read of the situation at the time - that we were so far progressed, & that claims of someone waltzing in & simply stealing the resource would be spurious.

If there was any legs in the non-disclosure argument, ASIC would have been all over Nigel by now…& we wouldn’t have been nursed through voluntary suspension into trading halt & (fortunately or unfortunately) delisting…& this bullish!t lawyer’s picnic class action picking at AVZ’s bones wouldn’t be dead in the water.

My only gripe with Nige is that he conceded in front of us years back that communication hadn’t been great, & that he’d try to fix that part of himself. He didn’t, but I’m sure he stood at the mirror each morning practicing - I’m happy enough that full disclosure wasn’t possible because we were under siege, even & especially from within.

If you feel the need to vent, maybe try sheeting some of the blame in the direction of the Zijin thieves, or the corrupt Cominiere or CAMI. I used to think those who labelled Felix & the DRC ‘corrupt’ were working against AVZ’s interests, but in light of them showing their hand in the recent blatant lies out of the MOM’s office…HELL, I say feel free to go to town on the corrupt-to-the-core DRC government!

Again, I get that you’re hurting, but try to find a bit of joy in the little ducks that keep lining up for us (cue the cut & paste duck cartoon from Toilet).

GLTAH, we’re nowhere near dead & buried.
    Last edited by Cobberoonski: Today, 05:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.